Julie is a Registered Dietitian with a Master's Degree in
Nutrition from Michigan State University. She conducted her dietetic
internship at Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut and holds a Certificate
of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management.
As the founder of Nutritious Ideas, LLC, Julie tracks food and beverage industry trends and keeps her eye on consumer eating habits to develop interesting and thoughtful nutrition communications.
Prior to her work at Nutritious Ideas, Julie worked at the Kellogg Company and assisted with natural health ideas as Nutrition Champion for the Kashi Company. Her other role as Nutrition Marketer tasked her with establishing a business strategy for the WIC business, creating nutrition handouts and tools in snacking, writing balanced meal plans, creating PR campaigns for new products, communicating with retail dietitians and tracking consumer insights to drive nutritious innovations throughout the Kellogg portfolio.
Julie has also held the position of Quick Research Consultant for a market research firm in Manhattan where she reported on food and nutrition trends in “48 hours or less.” This experience brings an understanding of multiple ways to uncover the statistics you need quickly and efficiently.
• Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics since 1998
– Sports & Cardiovascular Nutritionist Group
– Food & Culinary Professionals Group
– Nutrition Entrepreneurs Group Dietitians in Business and Communications Group
• Illinois Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics since 2005
• Michigan Dietetic Association 1998 to 2005
• Society for Nutrition Educators 2000 to 2003
– Public Health Nutrition Division Chair 2002 to 2003
We have fresh ideas to help grow your business. For more information, email us!
Copyright © 2012 Nutritious Ideas, LLC | email@example.com